Care of The Course
Sand buckets are available and are to be used for repairs to all divots. It is compulsory for all golfers to carry and use sand buckets. Bunkers are to be raked and pitch marks on greens repaired.
Before leaving a bunker, a player should carefully fill up and smooth over all holes and footprints.
- Always enter the bunker at the lowest point.
- Pull rake toward you as you exit the bunker.
- If required, rake other affected areas.
- Do not pile sand at the edge of the bunker. Push back excess sand.
Repairing Ball Marks
- Always start at the back of the mark and push forward with the repairer.
- Use repairer around all sides and slowly ease turf toward the centre of the mark. Do not lift the soil upwards.
- Lightly tap down with putter.
- Always start at the back of the divot and push forward with the club head, use clubhead around all sides and slowly ease turf toward the centre of the divot & cover with divot sand.
- Lightly tap down with foot or clubhead to smooth area out.
We look forward to seeing you out enjoying Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club