Golf attire is to be neat, smart and tidy. Acceptable attire includes collared shirts and tailored shorts, skirts, and trousers and apparel of the type stocked in the Golf Shop.
Shirts should be worn tucked in unless of a style specifically designed to be worn out. Dress denim is acceptable in the lounge.
The following items are not acceptable on the course or in the members’ lounge:
- Track suits and leisure pants; running, bike, or football shorts
- Shorts and trousers with unbelted drawstring or elastic waist bands
- Cut, torn, frayed, or distressed denim
- T shirts, singlets or swimming attire
- Shoes without socks
- Clothing with large motifs or advertising
Shoes with spikes (other than soft spikes), exaggerated sneakers and thongs (flip-flops) are not allowed on the course or in the lounge.